Monday, January 25, 2010

Odd Meditation Music...

Okay, this is funny.  I sat down this morning, gingerly setting my legs for minimum stress on my swollen knee.  I set the timer on my iPhone for 25 minutes.  Closed my eyes, checked my posture, then began counting breaths.  As he usually does every morning, Troy came into the bedroom a few minutes into my meditation to finish getting ready for work.  This is our routine and he's never distracting.  Although I can still hear him, he's very gentle and quiet to minimize distraction.  I like to play a game sometimes where I try to "sense" his position in the room and what he's doing when I can't hear him moving around.

Anyway, so I'm sitting there, easing into my meditation.  Finding a really nice groove, good posture.  Troy comes into the room and about 3 minutes later lets rip with this really long, really loud fart.  It was awesome.  I tried my hardest to not laugh, but it was impossible.  I had such a case of giggles it took me another five minutes to calm down enough to return to my meditation.

You know what they say.  That's when you know you're with the perfect person.  When you can let rip with a fart in front of them and you both comment on how good it was and laught about it.

So, I guess you could say I had a good meditation, right?  Good way to start off the day anyway!!!  LOL

No comments: