I know I want to take the course in the first quarter of the year. Some time ago I had the month of March in my mind and it just "feels" right. There are two course offerings which both fall in March -- one at the end of February, beginning of March and the next in the middle of March.
Of all the choices I have, these are the dates available:
- January 13th-24th: Can't do because of year end responsibilities at work & lack of available vacation days
- February 3rd-14th: Same as January
- February 24th-March 7th: This is when I *want* to go
- March 10th-21st: Can't do this one because my co-worker has plans during that timeframe.
- April 14th-25th: If I can't do Feb 24th-Mar 7th, then this will be the course